Selected online articles
VEHS members have a wide range of historical interests – from archaeology to social history, from the Romans to the Victorians, from jewellery to horticulture. Below are a handful of items articles from Society members – short articles or books (which might take a little time to load).
Hope you find them interesting:
- The kneelers in All Saints’ Church (Mary Brotherton)
- The Bells and Tower of Evesham (1533-1910) (EAB Barnard)
- History of the Bell Tower and the town (Stan Brotherton, Bell Tower Appeal)
- Evesham’s Town Charter (1605)
- The story of Dresden House (EAB Barnard)
- A History of Offenham (BG Cox)
- A Parish at War (Richard Ball)
Also check VEHS publications for other titles.
You might also be interested in reading back copies of the Society’s in-house magazine, the Almoner’s Pen.