This part of the website is organised around the key activities undertaken by the Society:
- Talks: However note that our 2019-20 programme of talks has been curtailed because of the coronavirus outbreak and resultant restrictions. We started our 2020-21 programme in January 2021 with talks via Zoom: the programme is given here.
- Work on displays (in St Lawrence’s Church, the Riverside Shopping Centre, etc.)
- Many other activities in support of St Lawrence’s Church
- Activities around Evesham town including in support of the Battle of Evesham festivals
- Galleries of Evesham (including Evesham then & now)
- Research into aspects of Evesham’s heritage and history, using a variety of sources including the documents etc in our own collection.
- Our newly-(re)formed archaeology section